- For fun and fellowship.
- To be part of a community of women university graduates of 42 different universities in Canada, United States, England and Scotland: women who value education, yet are not affiliated with any one university.
- To promote education by providing speakers to facilitate lifelong learning,
- To participate in encouraging conversation and debate around books and issues,
- To share ideas and interests in small groups,
- To help fund university scholarships.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
As a member of CFUW Calgary you can:
- hear speakers at general meetings and at several social events from September to May
- attend conferences at the provincial, prairie, national and international levels
- become involved in advocacy at the provincial, national and international levels
- network at interest groups and general meetings
Click HERE to download 2018-2019 CFUW Calgary Brochure
Women graduates with degrees, diplomas or equivalent qualifications from recognized universities/colleges throughout the world are eligible for full membership, as are women without these qualifications who aspire to the goals of CFUW.
New members are welcome throughout the year.
Fees: $130/year for full members
$ 50/year for full time student
$ 60/year for new graduates (first 2 years after graduation)
Cheques are payable to: CFUW / Calgary. eTransfer of membership payment can be done through the website – request this form of payment by email at email@example.com and the Membership Convenor will facilitate.